Ice white help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dannielle122

Reaction score
Hi all
I have a client who currently is a 8-65 ignorant Royal base with scattered bleach foils toned with frosty milkshake.
She now wants to go all white See the pic she has shown meHelp for this please????

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    90.7 KB · Views: 36
Having the same problem and asking for advice with the dialight toners and which would be best to tone this. . If you come up with any ideas, let me know please

Having the same problem and asking for advice with the dialight toners and which would be best to tone this. . If you come up with any ideas, let me know please

I ended up just bleaching her hair up until I managed to get it light as possible...took three times.... Then I used manic panic virgin snow on it which has worked well as a toner and left it on for long as possible x

I ended up just bleaching her hair up until I managed to get it light as possible...took three times.... Then I used manic panic virgin snow on it which has worked well as a toner and left it on for long as possible x

Hi hun. How are you finding the manic panic? Is it good? I've got so many people wanting this white buy haven't found a decent enough toner that actually lasts! X

Hi hun. How are you finding the manic panic? Is it good? I've got so many people wanting this white buy haven't found a decent enough toner that actually lasts! X
I liked it as my
Client wanted white and it worked.
I also have her it
To use as u just put it
On and can
Leave on so she tops it up and loves
It x

Latest posts

Back