Iced Vapour Holiday LTD EDs

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh I'm a bit disappointed, was hoping it gave good coverage like Ruby Ritz. :(
Don't like the accompanying green much either I'm afraid to say (my clients rarely choose the greens).

I agree I was going to get it but now seeing these I will give it a miss, I might have bought it if it was on its own but I don't like the green either, not one of my clients has ever asked for green :sad:

I find it amazing what you are saying about the green not being popular. I've posted the pic of my nails above 2 hours ago and just from that pic I've now got 2 bookings! It's a silvery green and its blooming gorgeous in the flesh! Xx

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1379962892.573444.jpg
Here's a pic of ice vapor on its own...only base coat underneath. That was with 2 coats and I think it gives a full coverage - can't see any nail/white tips underneath! (Excuse rubbish application on my own nails - I was in a rush!)

Eurghhhhh I was certain I wasn't going to get them but that pic is so pretty!

Hmmm I really wanted iced vapour & Serene green but I don't know if I like them :/ xxx

Seems it's just you & me then!! ;)

Some of us are too busy to get to play with the new colours yet :p

I plan on ripping mine out the box tomorrow as soon as I get into the salon tomorrow!

Lovely to see you at the show :) :)

I'd love Ice Vapor to become part of the main Shellac collection. It's gorgeous & I'm going to need to buy a few more bottles as it's perfect for so many occasions!

Sent from my GT-I8190N using SalonGeek mobile app

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1379966923.637357.jpg

I love Ice Vapour! Just put two coats on my own nails x

I think its okay but not really any different to a silver rockstar.
I wasn't going to buy it but the little box set was put in my bag by mistake along with the pale green so can't complain. I've not tried it over any colours yet but maybe it will grow on me. x

Mmmmm :confused: I still don't know what to do I'm a bit disappointed with the colours. I like iced vapour but think a similar effect can be created using the shimmering silver additive.

Sent from my GT-I8190N using SalonGeek mobile app

Some of us are too busy to get to play with the new colours yet :p

I plan on ripping mine out the box tomorrow as soon as I get into the salon tomorrow!

Lovely to see you at the show :) :)

Lovely to see you too! Even my husband said "there's that lovely smiley girl from Excel!!" xx

Has anyone with the charmed additives had a chance to play with these... I haven't seen any pictures of these apart from IzzyBpinks beautiful nails!

Am particularly interested in the icicle additive - is this a pigment or an effect (glitter)? - is it similar to the new Iced Vapour Shellac??

I find it amazing what you are saying about the green not being popular. I've posted the pic of my nails above 2 hours ago and just from that pic I've now got 2 bookings! It's a silvery green and its blooming gorgeous in the flesh! Xx

I'm loving the green, it's soooo pretty, and i know my clients will love it too. Not all will wear it, but a large majority would :D

Latest posts

Back