ID colour

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lisamarie83

Reaction score
Anyone used the id colours? What they like? X

Anyone used the id colours? What they like? X

Do you mean Wella colour id? It's an additive for permanent colours (and the new instamatic) that allows you to colour creatively without foils. It's not a range of colours.

I think there is a brand called ID- sold by same people as big sexy hair x

I think there is a brand called ID- sold by same people as big sexy hair x

Ah, thank you. I need to remember there is life outside of Wella.

Yeah there is a brand called ID they're Scandinavian, I don't like them I've tried them and not very good, bases are lighter a 4 is more equivalent to a 5, grey coverage isn't to good. I was a wella user and had a go with these and was very disappointed. A good brand to try which are cheaper is MOOD or Silky x

Do u find mood fades? I've had clients return when I tried these and their hair was a completey different colour to what I did for them, I gave up on them after coz the fading was so bad

I love i:d really chuffed with it. I was fancying giving the mood toners a go.
Im mot a wella fan at all xx

Faye, do they do courses at solway on the id colours do u know. U know me, I need 2 know the inns an outs ov it all! 😝

Yeah they do courses at solway, however there pushing the leyton house courses more at the minute

Yea I'd noticed that 2 joe, bit annoying wen u do t wanna use that product! Al give them a ring an see if they'll mebe do a course on Is. Cheers. X

Latest posts

Back