Ideas and help required!!! Please.. promotion night

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Heres a pic of me at work last night :mad:)
donna%27sdelights-albums-odds++sods-picture6969-ladies-night.jpg

Well done Donna! You should be proud of yourself ~ not only have you got yourself out there to spread the word about your services but you also raised awareness for breast cancer AND raised money for them!! Well done you!!! Breast Cancer is a special charity for me so I'm especially pleased it's for them too!!! xx

Well done Donna! You should be proud of yourself ~ not only have you got yourself out there to spread the word about your services but you also raised awareness for breast cancer AND raised money for them!! Well done you!!! Breast Cancer is a special charity for me so I'm especially pleased it's for them too!!! xx
Thanks Michelle, it was a good night :~)

I liked your hand massage idea, but you dont want to spend too much time doing that and have people wondering what you do and you cant speak to them! Perhaps as you talk to people about what you do, incorporating the raffle/charity, you could just give them a quick nail consultation if they like natural nail treatments only or tell them how you do your enhancements.
so if in the consultation they say 'my nails are always splitting...' you could promote your manicure and the treatments you could do that would help this. that would get them interested in you. give them a slick of cuticle oil/solar balm and massage in and they be wanting more as they see how just that starts to condition. just a thought.
:)

I liked your hand massage idea, but you dont want to spend too much time doing that and have people wondering what you do and you cant speak to them! Perhaps as you talk to people about what you do, incorporating the raffle/charity, you could just give them a quick nail consultation if they like natural nail treatments only or tell them how you do your enhancements.
so if in the consultation they say 'my nails are always splitting...' you could promote your manicure and the treatments you could do that would help this. that would get them interested in you. give them a slick of cuticle oil/solar balm and massage in and they be wanting more as they see how just that starts to condition. just a thought.
:)

Thanks for your input sabina but it was last night, it went really well did 4 hand massages and booked 1 manicure and 3 pedicures ( which surprised me it being colder and not sandle weather any more

i just realised that there was a second page.
sorry well done hope it goes well hun.

Latest posts

Back