Ideas and inspiration needed for offers for new year

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rock chic

Reaction score
Hi guys and girls just wondering what you all have up your sleeve for jan. As its such a quiet time does anyone have some eye catching offers on, would love to hear them and perphaps it would get us all in the mood to get on the ball again. Its Hard getting getting into the frame of mind after xmas brain fog me thinks!!!!!!:)

I usually put detox specials on but this year I'm not going to do it as not many people book them.

what I am offering is a
wellbeing wednesday
where they get feelgood treatments at a reduced price, for one day only.
I am also offering a
thermal thursday
for one day only, which is hot stone massage offers and hot compress massage.

One other thing I'm offering is a mix n match - natural selection
choose 3 treatments for £15 - treatment time 1 hour

hand massage | foot massage | scalp massage | face massage | threading | reiki

thanks hippy chick very good ideas!!! do you run them just for jan?

no, these will be run for this wednesday and thursday only.

just bumping any other ideas ladies? :)

Hi,

I'm offering a free spray tan when a full set of eyelash extensions are booked. I am a new business within a hair salon and wanted to get my name out there as only been there 3 months now. Also introducing waxing Wednesday where they get 20% off waxing.

Hoping this will pull more people in get me in the swing of things too! :)

Pedicure.
After the fur boots, wellie boots and the Christmas/Newyear parties a lot of people have been avoiding looking at the end of their legs.
So a luxury warming, softening pedicure would be on my menu, probebly with shelac toes and offering matching shelac fingers at a special joint price.

I've had 3 bookings so far, so thats 4 hours booked on one day.

decided to go with a pick and mix offer for jan. hoping it works fingers crossed!! thanks guys:) lets just hope this snow stays away

Latest posts

Back