Idea's for beauty hampers.

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Missgiggles

Reaction score
wondering if anyone can give me any ideas please.
please remove this , if this isnt in the right section.
for xmas im wanting to do a beauty hamper and a nailcare box for my sisters , and want to fill it with loads of products !! as they are quite girly so what sort of beauty products would you put in? i was thinking of

facial masks
faical wipes
body scrubs
toner
moisturiser
cotton wool pads
eyebrow pluckers

bits of everything beauty related , cant really think of anything else can anyone give me any ideas? xxx thank you

( and please remove to right section mods if this isnt in right section thank u ) x

wondering if anyone can give me any ideas please.
please remove this , if this isnt in the right section.
for xmas im wanting to do a beauty hamper and a nailcare box for my sisters , and want to fill it with loads of products !! as they are quite girly so what sort of beauty products would you put in? i was thinking of

facial masks
faical wipes
body scrubs
toner
moisturiser
cotton wool pads
eyebrow pluckers

bits of everything beauty related , cant really think of anything else can anyone give me any ideas? xxx thank you

( and please remove to right section mods if this isnt in right section thank u ) x

Hello, what about a glass nail file, the tiny, mini solar oil's, facial masks are good, make-up remover wipes, tweezers come in all colours/designs now, body scrubs are great, I'd be worried with toner and moisturiser unless you knew there skin type. My sister's skin is totally different to mine but we really look alike. I'd leave cotton pads but maybe add candles, Eve Taylor do some lovely votive sets, they even have a Celebration one for Christmas and it's all spiced scents and Frankincense etc so really winter-warmery. Maybe a nail polish, base coat and/or top coat or like a French Mani set, hmm... Bath bombs look good, a set of party feet as well, all stuff like that to make a night out or pamper night in perfect, you could get personalised facecloths, put in some make-up sponges and a headband each... Toe ring, lip balms, small cans of dry shampoo, The Perfume Shop do atomisers for £9.99 so you could put one in so they've always got there fragrance with them. I got a silver one for my wedding but they do black, pink, red etc

Depends how much you wanna spend, you could pick up bath bombs cheaply in Lush or spend a fortune at Penhaligan's.

Hope I've give you some ideas

H x

go to boots every week, they always have different buy 2 get one free offers, I used to do hampers for my 12 staff this way and it saves a fortune!!

xx

Hello, what about a glass nail file, the tiny, mini solar oil's, facial masks are good, make-up remover wipes, tweezers come in all colours/designs now, body scrubs are great, I'd be worried with toner and moisturiser unless you knew there skin type. My sister's skin is totally different to mine but we really look alike. I'd leave cotton pads but maybe add candles, Eve Taylor do some lovely votive sets, they even have a Celebration one for Christmas and it's all spiced scents and Frankincense etc so really winter-warmery. Maybe a nail polish, base coat and/or top coat or like a French Mani set, hmm... Bath bombs look good, a set of party feet as well, all stuff like that to make a night out or pamper night in perfect, you could get personalised facecloths, put in some make-up sponges and a headband each... Toe ring, lip balms, small cans of dry shampoo, The Perfume Shop do atomisers for £9.99 so you could put one in so they've always got there fragrance with them. I got a silver one for my wedding but they do black, pink, red etc

Depends how much you wanna spend, you could pick up bath bombs cheaply in Lush or spend a fortune at Penhaligan's.

Hope I've give you some ideas

H x

some brilliant ideas!!! thank you x

In the centre, in a beautiful envelope tied with a lovely ribbon. Inside a voucher for a special treatment from you!

Latest posts

Back