Ideas for competition hair styles

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kezzii

Reaction score
I'm doing a college competition and the themes are either. Around the world or through the years. She says to think out of the box and to not do 1940s . Also only 25% accessories allowed and no extensions .. Also make up and outfit. Any ideas

I'm doing a college competition and the themes are either. Around the world or through the years. She says to think out of the box and to not do 1940s . Also only 25% accessories allowed and no extensions .. Also make up and outfit. Any ideas
It's is just styling or cut/colour?

Aboriginal
African tribes
Indian weddings

Future?
Marie antionette - boat made of hair?!
1960's
1980's

Those are just top of my head.

I wish I had tried harder with my college competitions

It's is just styling or cut/colour?
I can cut and colour hair before. But on the day it's just hair styles and the make up and outfit.. Xx

Aboriginal
African tribes
Indian weddings

Future?
1960's
1980's

Aboriginal
African tribes
Indian weddings

Future?
1960's
1980's

Indian weddings, I was looking at a pic like that. I was thinking maybe a 2016/80s look but I know that's not outside the box. Thanks for the reply. I'm nervous about doing something like that, it's all new to me still really.

Rather than doing typical teen hair. Why not concentrate more on the power suit look. Or the 80's punk/gothic looks

I don't know what you mean by 2016/80's?

I like the punk look, we have to make a mood board, and show things that relate to the hair. And the curls and styles that are coming in now these big curls and waves which are similar to the 80s.

Latest posts

Back