Ideas for Pamper Show

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sandstring

Reaction score
Hi all, in our town, every year our local town hall holds a Pamper show, where local businesses hire a table and a space and get a chance to talk to potential clients about what your salon offers.

Im planning to hand out pricelists with 20% off, have an album with my work in and a display stand showing nail art that i do, along with which twinkle toes colours i have and which minx designs i stock.

I want to do some demonstrations on members of the public also, something fairly quick but impressive to show. Any ideas? I thought some nail art but know that this might not be everyones cup of tea. What do you think, any other ideas would be appreciated?

what about showing what simple nail art you can do, i did a fete a while back and it went down a storm even if its only stickers, if you get the locals loving the idea thay will come back to you for it, also give examples of what treatments you offer and give out lots of business cards,

How about if you use one minx sheet (or if you have any spare bits left over from previous clients) just minx one nail of a couple of people. Have a big board with posters of minx designs and your clients will have no choice but to come back for a full set of minx!!!!!

Hope it goes well xxxx

Hi thanks for the replies, I think I will do nail art but wanted to show a few things so not to eliminate the guests who wouldnt be interested in nail art.

I thought myself about the one nail idea, but was unsure if this was a bit mean, making someone walk around the rest of the night with only one nail done lol. Plus I only do Minx on toes.

Anymore ideas would be great.

I also have to give something for the organisers to put in the goody bags which they give out to the first 100 guests. Either a sample or voucher or gift certificate. Any ideas again?

I think to give a sample out would cost you too much, i mean there is not much you could really give, so a gift certificate, or a voucher for a free hand masage with every set or an extra treatment free with every set, something that will show off your tallent and get them coming back to you would be better x

I dislike giving away too many freebies.. but then again i like making money and keeping it

You could write a '5 or 10 % discount with this card' on the back of some business cards.

I have done fairs like this in the past, and they don't really bring in many new clients.

One of the best things i did, was to get some friends all dressed up in wigs and stand outside my shop handing out leaflets to passbys. It was Xmas time so there was lots of people passing. It worked well for me

Give out a business card and a voucher for 20% off????? it would cost you a bomb to hand out 100 free anything.

I think the one nail idea is a fab one lol if they didn't want to walk around with one nail of your beautiful handiwork, tell them to come back and you can do a full set for a price!!!! (am I mean or what?) or if you have a nail trainer, how about if you do a few demos on that and do a different design on all 5 nails ?

xxx

yeah I agree that it would cost too much to give away 100 free samples. I do like the idea of giving away a free treatment when they book a full set of nails, not sure what though?

Also my problem is that in the salon I work in, downstairs is the hairdressers and upstairs is a beauty room, where the beautition does the usual waxing, massage etc but she also does all the manicures and pedicures. I just do gel/acrylic, Minx and Twinkle toes. I need something to show off my work, as if I just do paint n nail art, if they book in for a manicure it will be with the beautition.

oh i see your point, what about offering free nail art with evry full set, or discount of minx toes with every set

Latest posts

Back