Ideas for transporting all my kits around?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kate5mith

Reaction score
I do mobile nails & mobile tanning but I am finding it a nightmare to transport all my stuff to and from people houses. Getting it all in and out of the car isn't the problem it's trying to fit it into as fewer bags as possible!!!!

Does anyone have any clever ideas to minimise how many bags? Or any advice would be appreciated!!
I currently have two pvc bio sculpture bags, 1 square shaped hold all type bag plus my tanning tent. I feel like I'm making it more difficult than it needs to be 🙈🙈

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I do mobile nails & mobile tanning but I am finding it a nightmare to transport all my stuff to and from people houses. Getting it all in and out of the car isn't the problem it's trying to fit it into as fewer bags as possible!!!!

Does anyone have any clever ideas to minimise how many bags? Or any advice would be appreciated!!
I currently have two pvc bio sculpture bags, 1 square shaped hold all type bag plus my tanning tent. I feel like I'm making it more difficult than it needs to be 🙈🙈

Get yourself a zuca pro suitcase. Expensive but worth every penny. It's likely everything in your suitcase and 2 bags will fit in it if you're clever with packing and then there's just the one suitcase and a tent :)

If you have a Home Depot or Lowe's type store (hardware stores, big ones), get yourself a wheeled tool case. That's my next purchase. :) And it's cheaper than the "nail enhancement" ones.

Hey, I use this trolley, I can fit all my bio sculpture nail products and equipment in the bottom half, the top box has a wax pot and all waxing essentials inside....absolute God send lol x ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1426610924.047286.jpg

Hey, I use this trolley, I can fit all my bio sculpture nail products and equipment in the bottom half, the top box has a wax pot and all waxing essentials inside....absolute God send lol xView attachment 83565

Where did you get this one from?? I have been looking at some similiar just on ebay! X

I use a such sport that has wheels on so no cases etc and is a fab size- fits loads in.

Where did you get this one from?? I have been looking at some similiar just on ebay! X

I've had it years I think I bought it on amazon :) x

Latest posts

Back