Ideas on how to achieve this colour?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mrsmack

Reaction score
View attachment 84101

My client currently has a full head of HL and LL using lightener, 7/73 and 6/3.

She is wanting the colour in the picture!

I am just trying to get some advice on how you would achieve this?
I'm undecided as to whether I should keep a full head of blonde out in foils (and conditioner) and flood around (not sure with what yet) or whether to do a full head of packed LL maybe 2/3 different colours.
I will more than likely add my pre-pig into my mix x

View attachment 84101

My client currently has a full head of HL and LL using lightener, 7/73 and 6/3.

She is wanting the colour in the picture!

I am just trying to get some advice on how you would achieve this?
I'm undecided as to whether I should keep a full head of blonde out in foils (and conditioner) and flood around (not sure with what yet) or whether to do a full head of packed LL maybe 2/3 different colours.
I will more than likely add my pre-pig into my mix x

Surly if you do that Hun it will look like what she already has! A full head of h/ls and low lights.
I would do a slight root stretch with something like O'loreal 7.3 then balayage a few more lighter pieces in around face and ends x

Surly if you do that Hun it will look like what she already has! A full head of h/ls and low lights.
I would do a slight root stretch with something like O'loreal 7.3 then balayage a few more lighter pieces in around face and ends x

Opps ment to say her old h/ls should just blend in and be nice as the pic has got some coming up quite high as long as you really feather in the 7.3 and stretch out the root with a subtle blend x

It is multi-tonal at the moment but is much more blonde than anything else (we have only added the LL to break the blonde up slightly). It will definitely need 'darkening' a lot more. Root stretch was another thing that I was thinking 😎

It is multi-tonal at the moment but is much more blonde than anything else (we have only added the LL to break the blonde up slightly). It will definitely need 'darkening' a lot more. Root stretch was another thing that I was thinking 😎

Oh ok Maybe do it the other way round then stretch the root and feather dwn the low lights leaving a lot of blonde out around the face and ends think that will look lovely 👍 x

Thanks I think I will do that x

Latest posts

Back