Ideas on Presenting Retail Products at Christmas

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

olabecee

Reaction score
Hi, could anyone give ideas on how to retail products to clients in terms of presentation especially at Christmas time. I mean ways to make the products presentable and unresistible to them. I stock CND Scentsation lotions and Hand wash, CND Solar Oil, Nouvatan, and some CND polishes. I'm really short of innovative ways to present the products as at the moment, they are just in a glass cabinet.
All input is greatly appreciated. :lol:

WE got a roll of clear wrap(like the kind you get in florists) and some ribbon and made up a selection of packages.When you tie the products up include business card and money off voucher for January. Work your prices out and profit margins on product and offer some incentive to buy a package rather than just one item....Happy retailing£££££££££££££££:lol:

Thanks a lot. Where did you get the ribbons from? I have some of those clear wrap already.

For nice ribbon look in John Lewis they always have a good selection, maybe hobby craft or dare I say it eBay!

Last edited:
Hi Pampered1, thanks for the info. I'll check John Lewis and the dreaded fleabay. Don't have an hobby craft nearby.:biggrin:

I get the ribbon from suppermarkets or card shops.Not made from cloth material>the kind that you pull along a knife or edge of scissors...and it goes into spirals.

I bought some organza bags so I could make up scentsation duos, solar oil & smaller scentsations etc! I make up what ever gift duo ideas I fancy, pop them inside the organza bags and then finish them off with some gold/silver shiney ribbon. I'm on the look out for some snowflake confetti to sprinkle inside the bags too do as they look as pretty as possible!x

Latest posts

Back