Idiot - Gellux

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jlo nails

Reaction score
I can't believe what I have just done......I forgot to put the base coat on before my gellux colour....what a plonker I did the fast bond then went on to the colour I am so kicking myself....I just rang my client to warn her and she was fine about it....can anyone tell me what the repercussions of this will be with regards to peeling, chipping and removal time?????? So cross with myself:mad::mad::mad:

Firstly done panic!!
You told her what has happened and she will appreciate the honesty.
We all make mistakes, I once forgot to use fast bond but the nails lasted perfect still and was actually tonnes easier to get off lol
The colour may stain the nail and you will have to be careful when filing the top coat for removal that u don't go too far as obviously u won't have the depth.

Maybe just say to her that if they chip/lift in the next 2 weeks that you will redo them for free x

You're only human, don't worry :)

Awww bless u! I forgot to wax the front of one leg during a half leg wax once! We were too busy talking and looking at her holiday snaps! I was mortified when she came back a couple of hours later :-o

We all do it hun! Big hugs xxx

Sent from my GT-S5830 using SalonGeek

Latest posts

Back