If all your hearts were money, what could you buy?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you go to your profile you see the number of hearts in the top right hand corner. But if you have coloured your profile all pink like I have, you can't see them... doh !

Thanks W1nnie, didn't know that xx

I'd buy rest of the new baby bits we need and save some for a lovely meal once bubs is born consisting of all the things I can't have whilst pregnant- so pate for starters, beef Wellington the beef being medium rare, forget the sweet and just have lots of mojitos and a cheeky cigarette or twenty :) now where do I cash these hearts in??

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I'd buy rest of the new baby bits we need and save some for a lovely meal once bubs is born consisting of all the things I can't have whilst pregnant- so pate for starters, beef Wellington the beef being medium rare, forget the sweet and just have lots of mojitos and a cheeky cigarette or twenty :) now where do I cash these hearts in??

I didn't know you were pregnant again!! Miss the blogs, I would've found out through that. Congratulations :hug::hug:

I didn't know you were pregnant again!! Miss the blogs, I would've found out through that. Congratulations :hug::hug:

Only second baby... nine years apart mind how's that for planning haha! Thank you x

I have 94. Thanks to all who have given them, I am touched as I'm only just done my NVQ :)
I'd buy a new bag too as my beloved Lulu Guiness should be put away for the winter as it's fabric and will be ruined by the crap weather.

There are not enough hearts (or pennies) in the world to buy what I want! :( I think im going to write myself a list and slowly buy everything on it cause I deserve treats :) x

Can we add our rep points too?

I'd give the lot to the Soi Dog charity. I have enough tat. x

Latest posts

Back