If you could add ANY treatment/service to your business, what would it be?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Metamorfosis

Gel Polish Stylist of the Year 2016
Reaction score
I've recently been mulling over what treatment I would like to bring in to my business, and there's so many that I'm having trouble. I thought I'd decided on SPMU but there are a huge amount of cheap SPMU ladies locally charging very little and I don't want to spend out on the training for this as I'm unlikely to see a return.

If you could add anything to your business, what would it be?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I've recently been mulling over what treatment I would like to bring in to my business, and there's so many that I'm having trouble. I thought I'd decided on SPMU but there are a huge amount of cheap SPMU ladies locally charging very little and I don't want to spend out on the training for this as I'm unlikely to see a return.

If you could add anything to your business, what would it be?

Cheap permanent make up is rubbish permanent makeup! And if you train with a reputable company and do a correction workshop like i did at dermace, you'll be correcting their work and reapplying your own permanent make up, these people are generally so happy they tell everyone about it and word of mouth is the best advertisement, I would go for it! Xx

I'm possibly still considering it, will have a think. I would like to know what other people would add given the opportunity though x

I would offer tanning. And waxing. And eye lashes. Did you say just one?! ;)

Ok.. I would offer 3d lipo so I can model it myself ha! X

3D lipo would be an option yeah haha. I just don't know what to bring in. So many options out there. Kim Lawless intimate waxing is definitely on my list but beyond that, poof! Out of ideas!

3D lipo would be an option yeah haha. I just don't know what to bring in. So many options out there. Kim Lawless intimate waxing is definitely on my list but beyond that, poof! Out of ideas!

I am the same hun. So stuck...i really want to add SPMU but i know the local person who you mean and how cheap she is charging, however the others are right. My other friend has had to correct a lot of her work. So the above poster is right saying cheap SPMU is rubbish SPMU.
I am saving up to do it and hoping to train with Nouveau.

Do you do HD brows? Thats really popular.
xx

Latest posts

Back