If you had one wish

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jellybaby1970

Reaction score
What would it be? Mine would be to end all suffering everywhere. I get really sad reading about children, old people, animals etc having to endure anything that hurts or makes them sad.
In the past I would have wished for endless money....I must be growing up finally! :D

I would like to not have to worry about money. Doesn't need to be endless, just that I can do everything I want, have a nice place, and live happily, but not excessively. X

Sent from my HTC One using SalonGeek mobile app

I wish I could go back in time, and change an area of my life that has/is causing me a lot of heartache . There's Nothing worse than feeling like this and not being able to do a thing about it x

I wish I could go back in time, and change an area of my life that has/is causing me a lot of heartache . There's Nothing worse than feeling like this and not being able to do a thing about it x

I think we all feel like that at some point or another :( Hope you feel better soon xx

Thanks Jamie, Have sent u a pm x

Sorry you feel that way charlotte...hope the heartache eases soon...I think we all have secret heartache about something..it's the worst feeling hunny ,sending you hugs xxxxxxx

Last edited:
To make my mom happy, like others before it wouldve been money but my mom would be the first thing now... mind you the money would help a great deal with my mom now ha x

Sent from my SM-G900F using SalonGeek mobile app

To talk to my grandparents again or go back in time, re live my life and appreciate them more and say goodbye to them. It's my one regret 😥

Everyone of these " wishes" rings true and id love to do all ..... This thread is abit Emosh 😢 xx

I wish I knew how to fight like Tifa Lockhart.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

So many wishes I have but if to pick just one..... To see my son grow up and have a fantastic life and be the best man he can be and not have half the worries his dad and I had :)

Mollie I'm guessing you meant the best mum you can be lol xx

Oh no wait I read that wrong lol oppssss! Lol xx

I totally agree tho that would be my wish too for my children xx

Latest posts

Back