Igora absolutes Silverwhite

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Starboltz

Reaction score
Surprised I can't find a thread on these.

Has anyone used these toners before?

My friends hair is level 10 pretty much white. It's slightly yellow in a few select areas

I'm just wondering if I use the silver shade, will it be a true to tuft result?

Surprised I can't find a thread on these.

Has anyone used these toners before?

My friends hair is level 10 pretty much white. It's slightly yellow in a few select areas

I'm just wondering if I use the silver shade, will it be a true to tuft result?
Hi starboltz have a look at jamyzMasters instagram and if your on periscope hes been using a lot of the silver whites,on camera they look like they come out dark

I used slate grey, and after 10 minutes on level 9 hair went black. Same thing happened to adamlea

I'm scared to use them now! Was going to try the silver but might just.mix up a formula with regular igora

Thanks everyone! :)

I'm scared to use them now! Was going to try the silver but might just.mix up a formula with regular igora

Thanks everyone! :)

If you want a silver. Go for the grey lilac, but be warned it starts off mega pink ;)

edit- you can follow me on periscope @jaymz I use them quite often and will be using them at some point this week :)

If you want a silver. Go for the grey lilac, but be warned it starts off mega pink ;)

edit- you can follow me on periscope @jaymz I use them quite often and will be using them at some point this week :)

Starts of mega pink? That doesn't sound terrifying in the slightest... haha

I'll watch you on periscope, I still wanna try the silver. Unless that decided to go neon green or some other strange magic

Starts of mega pink? That doesn't sound terrifying in the slightest... haha

I'll watch you on periscope, I still wanna try the silver. Unless that decided to go neon green or some other strange magic

Ha! The pink soon darkens, it does come out lovely though!!

Will you take an after picture @jaymz when you do it this week? X

grey lilac & silver on clean base 10

Attachments

• 1447023092284.jpg
    1447023092284.jpg
    121.4 KB
What does the silver on its own come out like? Or have you not used it on its own?

What does the silver on its own come out like? Or have you not used it on its own?

Dark, like I said I'd go with grey lilac if you are wanting a silver

Hey we've just got these in the salon which came with a poster that did a 1:1:1 ratio of the colour, peroxide and bc treatment, will this make them not come out so dark?

Latest posts

Back