ilash (eyelash extensions) your opinions please?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BABSann

Reaction score
Sorry if this has already been asked but I have searched and cant really find much feedback regarding opinions on ilash extensions and their training,customer services,glue....anything really anyone know anything about them and if so I would be grateful to hear.

They had a stand and I thought their products and training were very reasonable.The ladies all seemed very helpful as well.

Feedback welcomed??

We used them for training and use their products. Totally happy. Good company to deal with. I would recommend x

We used them for training and use their products. Totally happy. Good company to deal with. I would recommend x

Great thanks for that Dawn,their prices were very good in comparison to some companies,sometimes you cant help have a niggling doubt as to why

Im sure Fiona Wallace at the finger tips centre now offers training in that brand. She is a fellow geek on here if you have any more questions about them x

Im sure Fiona Wallace at the finger tips centre now offers training in that brand. She is a fellow geek on here if you have any more questions about them x
I know Fiona,ok I will ask,thankyou.x

I use their glue which is fab! I also bought some of their lashes at the show. I have ordered with them before and they are really helpful and friendly on the phone and the delivery was ultra quick!

I use their glue which is fab! I also bought some of their lashes at the show. I have ordered with them before and they are really helpful and friendly on the phone and the delivery was ultra quick!

That's good to know,I thought they seemed lovely at the show.Will def think about giving them a go.Did you do their training Angie? x

No i did my training with Nouveau. I have not heard anything bad about ilash though so think they would be a good company to train with. Kerry(cabinkel) was working at the ilash stand and she has probably tried every product going, so maybe a good idea to pm her :D

No i did my training with Nouveau. I have not heard anything bad about ilash though so think they would be a good company to train with. Kerry(cabinkel) was working at the ilash stand and she has probably tried every product going, so maybe a good idea to pm her :D

Oh was she,hmmm Im intrigued now as to if I saw her or not lol.I will def pm her.Thanks.

Latest posts

Back