Illamasqua courses

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

La_belle_vie

Reaction score
Has anyone been on an Illamasqua make up course? I'm really interested in doing their bridal & professional make up course as I love their products and I follow a few of their MUAs on twitter they're so talented. Would training with a company such as Illamasqua be more beneficial for me than with my local college?

Ooooh I'm interested in this answer too, having a similar quandary.x

I am also massively interested in doing this course as I've heard nothing but good reviews about their training.

I emailed them last week with accreditation queries and the response was that although it is not an accredited course you'll will only receive a certificate of attendance and with Illamasqua's name behind you, this is a big benefit in the industry.

I haven't done any make up training at college but think I'd rather go with this course. I've heard that 60% of celebrity make up artists are self taught! That said, I've not yet attended the course to offer any insight to its quality but I'm not expecting to be disappointed.
X

I am also massively interested in doing this course as I've heard nothing but good reviews about their training.

I emailed them last week with accreditation queries and the response was that although it is not an accredited course you'll will only receive a certificate of attendance and with Illamasqua's name behind you, this is a big benefit in the industry.

I haven't done any make up training at college but think I'd rather go with this course. I've heard that 60% of celebrity make up artists are self taught! That said, I've not yet attended the course to offer any insight to its quality but I'm not expecting to be disappointed.
X

That's exactly what I was thinking the only benefit I could see to training with my local college is that it's only down the road where as the illamasqua professional course is 5 days so I'd need to save up more to stop in London.

I would love to do their courses! I'm gutted they only do them in London, I live in Ireland and would have to drive for hours to even get a flight to London and then stay during the course so it would be double or maybe triple the price for me 😭 Maybe someday I'll get to do it, illamasquas makeups is real artistry to me, I love it!

Amanda xx

Latest posts

Back