I'm a Celebrity-Get Me Out Of Here!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bet he's first to get a trial on his own lol

Lol joeys biggest worry - his wavy hair!

The men are a bunch of wooses.

With that attitude Matthew will get picked for every trial. Idiot!

2 people crying already. Both men haha

Haha setting fire to a tampon !!!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

David stripped off. My tea is about to come up :(

LOL 'it's snowing' pretty sure they're hail stones Joey! This is defo gonna keep me entertained for three weeks! x

LOL 'it's snowing' pretty sure they're hail stones Joey! This is defo gonna keep me entertained for three weeks! x

Lol so entertaining! Even my husbands enjoying it :)

I haven't watched this for years but Joey Essex is hilarious and Steve Davis is very funny so interesting to see how this pans out.

David Emanuel .. could not believe how much weight he has put on.

Same for Carlton.

I wonder if Joey actually knows where he is ... he thinks Russia is the country next to Wales lol.

Joey would wind me up with how thick he is! I'm sure some of it must be put on?! Steve Davis seems nice (I told my kids he used to be known for being boring lol so we were all surprised at him). Also think Lucy was nice letting Joey win a meal and she's not worrying about what she looks like. Keep seeing her as no nonsense chastity from emmerdale though!

Joey would wind me up with how thick he is! I'm sure some of it must be put on?! Steve Davis seems nice (I told my kids he used to be known for being boring lol so we were all surprised at him). Also think Lucy was nice letting Joey win a meal and she's not worrying about what she looks like. Keep seeing her as no nonsense chastity from emmerdale though!

I actually think he's genuinely that stupid! Can't wait to see the trial tonight though!! x

I actually think he's genuinely that stupid! Can't wait to see the trial tonight though!! x

God those poor camp mates - it's gonna be like living with a vain forest gump!

Oh My Gosh, Matthew comes over as being Macho and self important on TV that I can't believe how camp he is. I hope this experience in the jungle will humble him considerably.

Respect to the ladies.

I can't believe I fell asleep just after the first two jumped out of the helicopter... I'm watching it now on itv2, currently they are on the wheel and my 5yro is glued to it haha.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek mobile app

Thinking I should probably put the chocolates away before the ad break is over or I'm gonna be throwing them back up!!

Joey can't tell the time!!!

Latest posts

Back