I'm a Celebrity-Get Me Out Of Here!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol, I don't think she would be in the jungle at all with the food restrictions xx

Sent from my HTC One X+ using SalonGeek mobile app

I reckon shes asthmatic so she cant have above her chest covered or her face

But she's a swimmer! Lol x

Yes I know but she can come up for air cant she and water isn't tigjt on your chest :) was just my theory

She's been ruled out again! Very strange , maybe she's discovered she's pregnant whilst in camp? I thought Olympians were fit athletes so can't think of any other reason to be ruled out on medical grounds.....

I can but if get banned from the site lol.
In other news why does Matthew pick on her??
Why does Vincent walk around in pants all day??
Why are we subjected to David with no shirt. He's like a Silverback. Yuk!

I was proper cringing last night when Vincent was wandering around in those white pants!! Hope Kian's team win the challenge & get the luxury night! x

Well I'm intrigued now?!!!!
Have you noticed though how Vincent always holds a towel/shirt over his "package" while parading in his pants?! I think he likes the back (he's rear of the year don'cha know!) but not the front hahaha

Yeah, he's obviously not as thrilled with his front view 😀

Anyone else think Amy is in to Joey more than Joey is in to her he just seems to be friendly more than flirty

I was wandering the same about Rebecca, why go in the jungle if you can't do anything? I love Vincent he's so funny! I think Joey deserves to win it though as he's only one that's really done anything! I love the show this year didn't get into it much last year! x

vincent in his pants is just like Amy in her bikini or bra.

Well can't say I find that attractive to be honest

or matthew in his white bikini (heave, heave)

Sent from my GT-P5110 using SalonGeek mobile app

Deffo Joey to win! X

Hotel? what? Booooo!!!!!

Letting my partner in to the pregnancy rebecca rumour and straight away he said how can she be pregnant she brought in tampons!!! All the stuff I've read no one has said that ha!

It's because she is asmatic.

Thats what I said :)

Latest posts

Back