I'm a Celebrity-Get Me Out Of Here!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

J33XSS

Reaction score
Just starting this thread now ready for later... I'm SO excited!! Next few weeks of my life planned haha! x

Just starting this thread now ready for later... I'm SO excited!! Next few weeks of my life planned haha! x

Haven't been paying attention this year, do we know who's going to be on it yet? Xx

I've had a few years of not bothering as it got so predictable. But I'm going to give it a go this year

Haven't been paying attention this year, do we know who's going to be on it yet? Xx

Mo from eastenders, chas from emmerdale, Carlton from fresh prince of bel air, Steve Davis the snooker player, and the ones i don't really know, Joey from towie, Amy someone who's a model, a female Olympics winner and some older bloke, I think that's it but not to sure lol

Fashion designer David Emanuel
Snooker legend Steve Davis
West life's Kian Egan
Eastenders star Laila Morse
Emmerdale's Lucy Pargeter
Talkshow host Matthew Wright
Miss Universe contestant Amy Willerton
Olympic swimmer Rebecca Adlington
Actor Alfonso Ribeiro
TOWIE star Joey Essex
x

That is a better list than mine lol, I was going by what my 15 yr old was saying, she is most concerned about Joey Essex

I can't wait! Do I give in and let my 11 yr old (soon 12) watch it? Not bothered about the content really, more the time! Apparently "ALL her friends" are watching it. :rolleyes:

Thanks, sounds like an interesting bunch. Wonder what Carlton from fresh prince is like in real life, used to love that show!

I can't wait! Do I give in and let my 11 yr old (soon 12) watch it? Not bothered about the content really, more the time! Apparently "ALL her friends" are watching it. :rolleyes:

Ah go on let her! She really will miss out on all the conversation the next day at school otherwise. I'm presuming she's in year 7? My son is too and ive said he can watch it but tape the itv2 show "get me out of here now" and watch that in the morning while he has breakfast before he leaves for school.

Thanks, sounds like an interesting bunch. Wonder what Carlton from fresh prince is like in real life, used to love that show!

I saw a pic and he's well muscly now!!!

I'm looking forward to this years one ;) x

Ah go on let her! She really will miss out on all the conversation the next day at school otherwise. I'm presuming she's in year 7? My son is too and ive said he can watch it but tape the itv2 show "get me out of here now" and watch that in the morning while he has breakfast before he leaves for school.

Ok, I'm giving in. And yes, she's in year 7. Thanks Waffle. X

Haha- next few weeks of my life planned to!

Lol, I recognise four of them... Matthew Wright, David Emanuel, Kian Egan and Rebecca Adlington.

Matthew will cause a debate but be determined; David will be creative; Kian will sing for his supper and Rebecca will swim for hers :twisted: Love it!

'Confrontate' hahaha 😂😂 x

Carlton's chunky! Lol
Fresh Prince is one of my all time faves :)

Joey Essex will be a legend hilarious

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio Z715e using SalonGeek mobile app

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1384724553.260164.jpg

Matthew Wright will be the first to cry off and go home. Wimp.

Latest posts

Back