I'm a celebrity, get me out of here

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lauren121

Reaction score
I'm a sucker for reality tv shows like this is anybody watching the series yet? I'm a fan of lady c she surprised me and got stuck into the eating challenge

ahh i love lady c " what is my reward!" proper diva. I wont post what she said prior to eating that spaghetti dish but the look on ant and decs faces hehe! shes got class! one of my clients suggested that she was a man, i didnt believe her and rightly so, she was born a female with a genital mutilation where she was raised as a boy but had the corrective surgery growing up- she seems like a really interesting person. I like her a lot, shes one of my favs!

im looking forward to the new arrivals, apparently ferne and vicky hate each other!!!

did you scream at the trails they do on tv? xoxo

The one that lady c and Jorgie did I didn't cos they both was so calm I heave when joe awash does them! I'm that sad that I watch the itv 2 program as well! Yeah they don't like each other because of Charlie I think? I'm excited to see Vicky on something else other than mtv! X

Lady C cracks me right up. Not a fan of Tony.

I love this programme! Im a big fan of Jorgie so was so happy she went into the jungle. The worms that she ate made me heave! Lady C is so funny, think she will do well.

I think jorgies personality will get her far! I hope lady c surprises me even more! What she said before eating the "spaghetti bolognase" was hilarious! X

Yvette Fielding = just no.

How pale she is upsets my eyes!

I never heard what she said before eating the spaghetti!!! If it's not printable can someone pm me lol!

Love lady C, she has me in stitches :)

It was called spaghetti bolocknase so was made up of worms of some sort as the spaghetti and turkey testicles so she went what is b*****s and ant and Dec and jorgie started laughing and it dawned on her what they was about 3 minutes in on the link

George gushing over Jorgie is a tad irritating!

Spencer has left the jungle?!!

I know im gutted he has left, think he was going to be a good character!

Me too. Wanted to see how he and Lady C interacted.

The girl who was going mental in the insect trial, that would be me exactly [emoji15]

Last edited:
Aww I'm gutted Spencer's gone cos he seemed like he was actually up for it something must of happened for him to leave as they couldn't say why

Aww I'm gutted Spencer's gone cos he seemed like he was actually up for it something must of happened for him to leave as they couldn't say why
I heard it was on medical grounds?

Yes supposedly medical grounds. All abit odd. I wonder if they'll bring anyone in to replace him?
I'm quite liking the camp mates at the moment. They all got stuck into the cocktails challenge.

Latest I have read is that Spencer has a steroid addiction.

Yeah I read something along them lines aswell

Latest posts

Back