I'm baffled with manicures

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

asteropi

Reaction score
Can someone please explain the difference to me of CND Spa line (Gardenia woods and Bright Citron and Cucumber heel for feet) and the CND SpaManicure (Almond and Marine).
I want to invest in a cnd mani/pedi line, just don't know which.

Also, do I understand correctly that Sensations is just to personalize your client's treatment, as in to substitute pex the Almond lotion with a sensations lotion?

Your best bet would be to telephone SweetSquared and ask their advise (if you're UK based).

The Spa Marine pedicure range is one of their original ranges as is the almond manicure range. I use these both currently. The new citrus and gardenia can be used for both manicure and pedicure. The cucmber heel serum and cream are add ons. Sensations I'm under the impression these are being discontinued.

If you register on the official CND website you can download treatment protocols with step by step instructions of the treatments using these products.

Give S2 a call though and they'll advise you which to start with perhaps.

Hth x

Can someone please explain the difference to me of CND Spa line (Gardenia woods and Bright Citron and Cucumber heel for feet) and the CND SpaManicure (Almond and Marine).
I want to invest in a cnd mani/pedi line, just don't know which.

Also, do I understand correctly that Sensations is just to personalize your client's treatment, as in to substitute pex the Almond lotion with a sensations lotion?
Gardenia Woods and Bright Citron are simply different fragrances. They can also be used for both manicures and pedicures which can save you money as you're only buying in one product range only. I have Bright Citron and it's very refreshing, lovely fragrance. The Cucumber heel treatments are an add on which you can use for very dry skin along side any of the other lines.

Your best bet would be to telephone SweetSquared and ask their advise (if you're UK based).

The Spa Marine pedicure range is one of their original ranges as is the almond manicure range. I use these both currently. The new citrus and gardenia can be used for both manicure and pedicure. The cucmber heel serum and cream are add ons. Sensations I'm under the impression these are being discontinued.

If you register on the official CND website you can download treatment protocols with step by step instructions of the treatments using these products.

Give S2 a call though and they'll advise you which to start with perhaps.

Hth x
I have asked CND here (I live in Greece) and they said that the Spa line is simply the new line and they have no knowledge whether or not the Spamanisure/Spapedicure lines will be discontinued, but the Spa line can be used for both.
So I guess I'm going with that. Which fragrance do you suggest? I don't have a cnd wholesaler nearby, it's only online shopping for me.

Gardenia Woods and Bright Citron are simply different fragrances. They can also be used for both manicures and pedicures which can save you money as you're only buying in one product range only. I have Bright Citron and it's very refreshing, lovely fragrance. The Cucumber heel treatments are an add on which you can use for very dry skin along side any of the other lines.

Do they have that feel like the almond illuminating masque? Sort of glowing?

Do they have that feel like the almond illuminating masque? Sort of glowing?
The mask has the same consistency of the Marine one, kind of like a creamy clay.

Latest posts

Back