Pedicure ranges

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shellac newbie

Reaction score
Hi all, just wondering which pedi ranges you rate/hate?

I've not done pedis for a few years but I'm evidently missing out on extra monies by not offering them as an add on for cnd shellac.

I'm looking at cnd marine spa and like the idea of this but obviously want to
Do my research before investing. I've seen Essie spa advertised in scratch, gena, Thai manicure but I've no idea what they are like?

I'm mobile and home based with a foot spa (old faithful babyliss :) ). I'm going to buy a microplane as I've heard such good reviews but I'm looking for
Something lovely smelling, a good coarse scrub and very very moisturising. In an ideal world (for me) they would do cnd almond pedi aswel as mani as I love it.

I also want a system that really produces a good pedi (similar results to a blade- not one that when client has a bath, gets out and because the moisturiser has washed off, all the dry skin is back and crusty)

Thanks in advance, sorry for my mad ramblings x

I use CND Marine pedicure range and I love it. It smells fantastic and I get great results, all my clients love it 2 x

My microplane had come and it's amazing! I've ordered the marine spa stuff from cnd n I'm actually wondering if I should have just gotten a cheaper range because the microplane is so good

I have just caught my freshly applied shellac with it thou cause I was watching homes under the hammer lol

Latest posts

Back