I'm going to dublin and!!!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
cna ireland said:
We are in Tallaght in Dublin, about 25 minutes from the airport. Our contact number is 003531 4599199. If you are Creative trained you can buy here.

HTH

Emer

Creative Nail Academy Ireland.

ooh thats where im staying in tallaght not creative trained though:cry:

lisaloveliness said:
ooh thats where im staying in tallaght not creative trained though:cry:

Well you can buy a Try me Kit if you like, give us a call when you are here and we can give you directions. Or you could do a 1-2-1 with us when you're here if you like! :green:

cna ireland said:
Well you can buy a Try me Kit if you like, give us a call when you are here and we can give you directions. Or you could do a 1-2-1 with us when you're here if you like! :green:

ok brill im over on the 7th august so ill give you a call and come buy a try me kit

Thanks alot or as the saying goes tanks a million:green:

lisaloveliness said:
ok brill im over on the 7th august so ill give you a call and come buy a try me kit

Thanks alot or as the saying goes tanks a million:green:

Thanks a million indeed! Just bear in mind that August 7th is our Bank Holiday, but we will be open on Tuesday 8th August. Look forward to meeting you then.

Emer :)

cna ireland said:
Thanks a million indeed! Just bear in mind that August 7th is our Bank Holiday, but we will be open on Tuesday 8th August. Look forward to meeting you then.

Emer :)

ok ill give you a call tue then see soon:)

Latest posts

Back