I'm having a baby

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chazz!!

Reaction score
Hi everyone I wanted to share my happy news just found out I'm expecting a baby a few hours ago the clear blue test says I'm 3 weeks +. Very happy as only been trying for 3 months after being on the implant for 7 years I thought itvwould take longer. X x

Congratulations!! xx

Congratulations xx

Congratulations x

Congratulations! x
I am 9 weeks pregnant with my first. :)

Big congratulations :) It's the best ever! I have a 9 month baby boy and I already want another lol xx

Bit scared to tell my dad lol. Was anyone else scared to tell there dad I'm nearly 25 so it silly but still scary x

Bit scared to tell my dad lol. Was anyone else scared to tell there dad I'm nearly 25 so it silly but still scary x

I was the same lol I was 23 when I found out I was pregnant, living with my boyfriend of 4 years and still scared to tell my dad! He was great though. :) xxx

Congratulations :) I was 29 when I had my son (hes 16 months) and I was so nervous about telling my dad. I think it was because he still sees me as his little girl.

Exciting time ahead, hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months :)

Congratulations! I'm 31 weeks with my first :)
Xxx

Sent from my GT-I8150 using SalonGeek

I'm scared as my dad will know iv had sex Lol.

Congratulations

Congratulations, hope your pregnancy goes well x

I'm scared as my dad will know iv had sex Lol.

Haha, if you're already living with your other half, i'm sure he knows even if he doesn't want to admit it. I'm sure he'll be thrilled with the prospect of being a grandad :hug:

Congrats! I'm 34 weeks with my first, so exciting - and scary! Lol hope you don't get morning sickness too bad like I did! Haha x

I know he knows but it will just be weirded as he will actually know if that makes sense. I told them today both happy my mum rang all her friends. I worked out ill be due around September 30th. X

Congratulations ! It will fly by and I know what you mean about the dad thing lol XxXx

Congrats I was 22 and living overseas when I found out - my dad answered the phone first so I just went with it and told him first.

I think in a way he liked that as blokes r usually the last to be told things x

Congrats!! Exciting! We're waiting to meet our latest addition. 6 days and counting ;) x

There seems to be a salon geek baby boom at the moment ! I shan't be joining in though twos enough ! Congrats to all expecting XxXx

Latest posts

Back