I'm new and need advice!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Daydreamersammy

Reaction score
I'm new to here so hopefully my message goes onto the forum!

I use to use Essential Nails Dream Acrylic but it was awful and yellowed.

I recently used NSIi Attraction, but I've had an awful reaction and all my fingers have cracked and peeled.

I don't know what else to do!

I'm losing all faith in myself, but I dream of having a salon.

Please help!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi,

Did you train in nail extensions??

If so and you wish to change to a different brand i would recommend doing a conversion course. Try looking up the different brands on this site by using the search facility;

Ezflow
NSI
CND
Naoi
Young Nails
NU bar
Crystal nails
A.S.P

When you have decided which you think you'd like contact them ask who/where their nearest trainer is, explain you are already qualify but need training in their products.

HTH x

Thankyou!!

I did a home course with essential nails and then I watched another nail tech do sculptures and picked it up mega quick. Just gutted about the reaction I had! I've heard cnd are mint but can't find the right website to buy of xx

Its going to work out quite expensive if you have to try a lot of brands before you find one that doesn't give you a reaction

Can you not contact the company and ask them would they do a sample for you to try

www.sweetsquared.co.uk is the distributor for all CND products. I suffered with an allergic reaction to a gel product I was using a few years back and like you my fingers were cracking and peeling. It was awful so I know how you feel. I changed to CND a couple of years back and have never had a problem with it. Their Brisa gel is lovely too. Try wearing latex free vinyl gloves and see if they help to protect your hands. Get the powder free ones though as if your like me you may be allergic to the talc aswell. hth:biggrin:

One thing about CND is that they always go all out to be super safe and to exclude known allergens from their products.

Most technicians allergic to other L & P brands find they are not allergic to Retention + monomer. Most technicians allergic to other gels are not allergic to the wonderful hypo-allergenic Brisa gels. We are not kidding when we say CND is different to all others and what I have just written is proof of that.

You can try Retention+ by purchasing a Try Me kit for about a tenner. Try it on yourself and see. My guess, going on many past experiences, is that you will be able to work with it. Good luck. It can be purchased from Sweet Squared by ringing 08452106060 and registering with them that you are a professional. They will be happy to send you a product catalog if you request it as well.

Thankyou guys !! Defo trying a sample from cnd . Thanks for all advice xx

Latest posts

Back