I'm not jealous!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jocie

Reaction score
So my sister and I are a year a part. She is pregnat and very close to her due date. She has had some issues the last few weeks with the baby being breech and her being very sick and being in and out of the hospital with high blood pressure.
Iv been really worried lately and I have even had to cancel nail appointments to go be with her.
Well my husband came up to me today and said I look like I have been stressed and asked if its because my sister is almost due and wanted to know if im jealous! Uuhhh excusse me? Oooh I was so angry, I over reacted and told him to leave.
I'm just so tired of people asking me if im jealous, of course im not! She is having my nephew! Not once has that crossed my mind, im so excited :)

Sorry needed a vent I'm sitting on the couch seeing the error of my ways about yelling at my hubby lol

Nothing worse than people jumping to the wrong conclusion, but men are not the most diplomatic , well especially not mine lol. Exciting times becoming an auntie to a lovely little nephew! Enjoy! Xxx

Men can be such dunces, as can people. They just assume that every woman is a walking baby/marraige time bomb. I pass a bridal shop most days and i love looking at the dresses in the window - i really dont want to get married - its something i decided a long time ago but i really enjoy looking at the beautiful dresses it brightens up my day and from time to time i comment when im with my bf and we drive past. He always says " one thing at a time babe!"(im also heavily pregnant at the moment) every time i tell him - I dont want to get married i just like looking at the dresses - i dont want to wear one either - just look. But yet he says it everytime. men.

Thanks ladies! Yes they think the know best and they don't....grr he hit a nerve lol

Yes im just so excitedd! She is gonna have him by monday so im just bursting to hold a chunky little baby! I can't even stand it hehe I'm broke and still I just can't stop buying stuff for him :) My husband and her hubby go hunting together so I found a little camo suit sooo cute!

Grr I know that feeling! My sister had my nephew in April and everyoe was asking 'aren't you jealous' rather than 'aren't you happy to be an Auntie'? Growl!

I know right! Just stupitidity, my sisters and I there is 3 of us in 3 years so we we are really really close. They are my bestest friends. My sisters and I do everything together. me and my prego sis even got married 3 weeks apart :) so it is just madness that people ask that. We new my sis was pregnat even before she told us. My little sis and I just new, weird hey?
we all couldnt be happier and more excited, I think my clients are sure sick of hearing about it anyways lol

Latest posts

Back