I'm pregnant

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ohhh congrats vicki im so pleased for you both youll make a great mummy :hug: sleepless nights, baby sick oh you'll love it x x x

jules x

Wow congratulations to you and Chris.

Congrats hun:hug: .

How do your parent's feel,i know you said you were concerned,but i am sure they will think it's fantastic news.

I knew you were,i was looking for you and you were not on,and i thought,she is letting it sink in before tellin the geeks.

You will be a great mum, lots of love to you all

I am so happy for you,Vicky. Hope everything goes well for you and your baby:lol:

becki x said:
Congrats hun:hug: .

How do your parent's feel,i know you said you were concerned,but i am sure they will think it's fantastic news.

I knew you were,i was looking for you and you were not on,and i thought,she is letting it sink in before tellin the geeks.

You will be a great mum, lots of love to you all

Mum is shocked.

Dad was brilliant.

Sister isn't impressed.

oh well at least you have told them now chick. Whats your sisters problem? you seem to be having a hard time with her lately?

Fingertips ND said:
Mum is shocked.

Dad was brilliant.

Sister isn't impressed.

To be honest, as long as you and Chris are ahppy that's all that matters..... Congratulations, enjoy all of your pregnancy and then cherish what's at the end of it.....

harvey said:
oh well at least you have told them now chick. Whats your sisters problem? you seem to be having a hard time with her lately?

we had a fall out and when i told her she just looked at me as if i was a stupid, irresponsible piece of ****.

AS long as your happy hun thats all that matters. Siblings are funy things, my brothers were the same when they found out that I was pregnant at 20. But now I look back and see how much they love their niece. Its strange how a baby can bring families together. She will come around in time.

What's it matter!! you're in a happy, loving (?!perhaps about too much!!LOL) responsible relationship!

Congratulations you'll love it!!

Let me know if you need owt chick!!

Ps. If you need any baby clothes (eventually!!)I've got bloody loads!!!LOL

just concentrate on you, chris and the baby hun x x x

Congratulations!!! Welcome to the wonderful world of motherhood!!! :hug: :hug:

When i got preggers,we were living with Lee's parents and they stopped speakin to us for nearly a month,how bad is that.

Ok it wasn't the best timing but they had a granchild on the way and their behavour was appaling.

Anyway,after a while it got better and now they adore him.

You have to think of yourself and your baby now,so leave your sister to it,she will come round and if she doesn't it's her loss.It sound like a touch of jealousy to me.

Ignore the negative people,and let your man pamper his lovely lady.

Love and best wishes x

congratulations... babies are fun!!! xxx

Thats great news congratulations

I think it's lovely news :hug:

I'm sure your sister will come round and will turn into the best Auntie a baby could wish for.

Congratulations Chick

Thank you everyone for your messages.

I'm shocked but happy.

nice one vic!!!!!!!
congrats to the pair of you and wishing you all the best xxxxxxxxxx

Congratulations (removed the pic as I have just read the commandments of a geek, sorry Sam)

grafxgal said:
Congratulations

aww that is so cool.

chris keeps ringing me saying 'i'm gonna be a dad'!

Latest posts

Back