I'm so excited, wanted to share with you

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congratulations 🎆💝😃xx keep us posted hope you feeling okay x

Congrats! I'm pregnant with baby baby number 3 :) 14 wks so due on the 9th feb it's flying by this time. I've got nice big age gaps, 6yrs and 5yrs and for me that is fab, no jealousy or sibling rivalry, and like having one child at a time and the other 2 are super excited! So sweet. Scan pics at 13 + 2 :) ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1344723012.884728.jpg

Baby baby?! Its only 1.lol

Congrats hun, how exciting :)

I'm pregnant with baby number 2, I already have a 17 month old son. I'm having another boy due between 15-20 Nov, for some reason they don't seem to be able to give me a confirmed EDD lol.

Fingers crossed for a little girl for
You 😊 xx

Hi all

I have got my 12 week scan tomorrow, i cant wait im so excited so is my son he cant wait to see pics. :biggrin:

I will post the pics tomorrow when i get home :biggrin:

Thank you everyone, im hoping it will be easier as my son will be at school.

My son is 5, it will be his 6th birthday a month after baby is born. so a bit of a gap between them.

My little sister is 3 years younger than me. There is 7 years between my partner and his brother xx

Congratulations!! The age gap will be fine as your little boy will be at school while you fuss over the baby then you can fuss over your little boy when he gets home lol.

I had my son the day after my daughter started full time school and although I was gutted at her being at school all day it helped really coz she was at school while I got to grips with my newborn son. Fast forward and she is now in her last year of secondary school and my son in his last year of primary school!!! Xxx

Congratulations! I've only got 3 weeks to go & so excited x

Hi geeks

I had my 12 week scan and everything went well. (well in the end) i was worrying a bit as they couldnt find baby properly and that was because my womb is tilted backwards so made it harder to see baby clearly.

Here are the 2 pics that they gave me :biggrin:

Attachments

• baby hadwick no2!.jpg
    baby hadwick no2!.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 69
  • baby hadwick no2.jpg
    baby hadwick no2.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 72
Hi everyone

I had my 20 week scan, i am now 24 weeks and we found out we are having a little girl :) we are over the moon and so is our son, that he is going to have a little sister :)

I had a 4D scan on tuesday but we have to go back as she was being a madam and wouldnt turn around so we could see her face. kept putting her hand up so we couldnt see her lol. got to go back in 3 weeks and hopefully she will have moved and will play ball.

Attachments

• 20+1 (2).jpg
    20+1 (2).jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 65
Hi everyone

I had my 20 week scan, i am now 24 weeks and we found out we are having a little girl :) we are over the moon and so is our son, that he is going to have a little sister :)

I had a 4D scan on tuesday but we have to go back as she was being a madam and wouldnt turn around so we could see her face. kept putting her hand up so we couldnt see her lol. got to go back in 3 weeks and hopefully she will have moved and will play ball.

She looks absolutely gorgeous already!! Congratulations hun! We sadly just lost one but are trying again for a really positive outcome like yours!! This year seems to be the year to be pregnant, every other house down my road is either expecting or just had their babies and weirdly, they are all girls!! It must be something in the water!!

Leanne
X

Latest posts

Back