Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ruth Mills

Reaction score
Have just found this web site, Welcome - the domain was registered on the 6th November this year by a lady called Carol Solaas in Georgia in the USA.

A very similar idea to my site, Salon Guinea Pig - Find people for practising treatments, training courses, competitions, etc. (I registered the domain on 10th July 2008 and the site was up and running in its initial form a few days later and gradually evolved over the next few weeks into its present form) - except the US version seems to be lacking a lot of functionality compared to my site, e.g. search, messaging, Google maps, etc.

Will be interesting to see how the US site pans out; perhaps it's still under development (the domain has only been registered for just over a month); admittedly my own site is very much tailored to the UK at the moment...

Yours is the original and best! xx

Yours is the original and best! xx

Thank you :)

The US site has a "prettier" look to mine though, with nice butterfly graphics; maybe I need to tart mine up a bit? Mine is pretty minimalist at the moment...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back