In need of more brains for business!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tonianne

Reaction score
hey everyone, hope your all very well! im in need of a little advice. ive started my business plan and was chuffed to bits that i seem to have sat and just got on with it. however i did hit a dry spot so searched on here at business plans and the thread i found were talking about spreadsheets and things working themselves out of the computer. well, now i totally feel like i have been weeing in the wind!!! ive wrote very basic stuff, for example all my stock and how much it will cost, then the treatments i offer and compared myself to competitors. can anybody please shed some light on it and give me a nudge in the right direstion?i would be greatful of any help or advicethank you x

Keep it simple. the business plan is for you so you can keep on track with costs. Some people are very into computers, take no notice!

thank you for your reply. i was worrying as i have never been good on paper. i have worked extremely hard over the last few years and only just got to the hard part!!! oh well. i will get there in the end! x

exactly same boat as you just probably not as organised ... god knows how many times i have wrote it out just nervous i think lol! the bit i got stuck with was all the forecast stuff!! but i saw a similar poast about spreadsheets and computer presentations :Scared: lol good luck though hope all goes well:wink2: xxx

Pm me your email addy and i will email you a blank spreadsheet for you to have a play with if you want,
you then have the choice to use one or not, hth

Latest posts

Back