In shock!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bexlovesnails

Reaction score
im selling a cross trainer on ebay and was having a look at some canes to buy when i came across minx being sold for £18 the pink cheetah print, and other patterns, also retention being sold in 60ml bottles, a lot of creative products some for more than we pay from SS i am honestly in shock, whoever is selling them is making a lot of money. sounds daft but im a bit disgusted really as i have a passion for doing nails and people are just buying stock an re-selling it, people buying it are getting conned paying so much and the unqualified techs who are buying it using the product and maybe creating not so good nails are giving the product a bad name if they are using it incorrectly clients are not going to want to go to a professional using creative if they have had a ba experience from unqualified techs using the product. :mad:

maybe im over-reacting, my mum said to buy some retention as the one retention item was quite cheap but personally i would rather pay and get retention plus, than a bottle that is not labelled with god only knows what liquid inside :S.

sorry guys rant over now :)

im selling a cross trainer on ebay and was having a look at some canes to buy when i came across minx being sold for £18 the pink cheetah print, and other patterns, also retention being sold in 60ml bottles, a lot of creative products some for more than we pay from SS i am honestly in shock, whoever is selling them is making a lot of money. sounds daft but im a bit disgusted really as i have a passion for doing nails and people are just buying stock an re-selling it, people buying it are getting conned paying so much and the unqualified techs who are buying it using the product and maybe creating not so good nails are giving the product a bad name if they are using it incorrectly clients are not going to want to go to a professional using creative if they have had a ba experience from unqualified techs using the product. :mad:

maybe im over-reacting, my mum said to buy some retention as the one retention item was quite cheap but personally i would rather pay and get retention plus, than a bottle that is not labelled with god only knows what liquid inside :S.

sorry guys rant over now :)

S2 know all about this seller and in fact have tracked them down and just banned them from ever buying any further products from S2. We are fighting this sort of thing to protect our professionals.

There have been posts about it recently here on the main forum and in the Minx Lovers Social group ... go and have a look. :hug: thank y ou for your loyalty and your professionalism .. your mum should be proud of you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back