Inch loss body wraps - training and recommendations?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JOHNOR

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm a qualified holistic therapist and used to rent a room offering treatments such as Swedish massage, Aromatherapy massage, Indian head massage etc and I also offered shrinking violet body wraps and faith lift facials. I took a break from it all and am looking to set up at home again, but want to start from scratch really and do some more training.

I don't really see shrinking violet body wraps being advertised much these days, so not sure whether to go back to them. Are their any other alternatives were a client can lose a few inches for a special occasion and any idea where i'd train in them? I have had a look on gateway and they offer a training course in body wraps, but it's not brand specific. I'd really like to offer a wrap that's stood the test of time and not just disappeared, one that really gives decent results time and time again.

Thanks in advance.

Universal contour wrap ?

Thank you, i'll have a little google of them. Do you know if they offer their own training, or because i'm already qualified to carry out a shrinking violet treatment would I just need to purchase the product? It's been 2 years since I done a shrinking violet though, so not feeling confident.

I done the gateway body wrap course and i use the actiderm wraps and then i done the shrinking violet course i get better results with the actiderm products xx

Thanks Gemma, I just don't see shrinking violet offered anywhere now? So wanted something that's stood the test of time so to speak. If I do the training through gateway, do I simply but the wrap from places such as Ellisons/Sallys? I want one that gives the client a temporary boost before a night out/event.

I use SV with great results but have also used the much cheaper Ellison brand with dame results, I like the film used with Sv rather than bandages.

Yea gateway didn't offer kits or specific branded wraps or products that they use we used a few different types of wraps so when we had done the training we could use whatever we wanted to basically. So yea can order them from anywere really x

Bioslimming is amazing! I have been using it for 4 years now, still very popular xxx

Spa find Algi-wraps target and tone, I've had good results from this brand. They have their own training too in Kent. This brand is used in Ragdale hall spa.

Hi i also trained with gateway in spa body treatments (wraps ect) and the beauty of that training company is you are not tied into using a specific brand so your insurance will cover whatever brand you choose, I also use spa find algi-wraps, would recommend!

Latest posts

Back