Increasing Client Base

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

the nail studio

Reaction score
Hi been s.employed since last august. I know after Christmas would be quiet but just to get any tips to get busy again? I've done media advertising but its too expensive and I'm sure you'll all know how hard it is to build up a business.:)

Hi been s.employed since last august. I know after Christmas would be quiet but just to get any tips to get busy again? I've done media advertising but its too expensive and I'm sure you'll all know how hard it is to build up a business.:)

how about leaflet drops? contacting your existing clients with special offers etc, if you look in the articals section theres a fab piece called the sassy guide to advertising your business, its great! xx

cool thanks sodabubble. Not got many regulars for 1 reason or another they are taking a break from acrylics. Think I'm going to do a waxing course

Hi Hon

I really think leaflet drops are fab, print up a price list with your info on it and get delivering in your local area, I took Sassys advice and leafleted the same area every couple of months and it is really paying off.

Email your existing clients with offers and information about the services you offer as well as tips and advice.

Think up some promotional offers and email/post them to your clients, give them a voucher and offer to extend the offer to two or three of their friends.

Hope things pick up for you, spring is in the air so people will be thinking abou their tootsies very soon...

Samantha

Latest posts

Back