Indestructable French Manicure

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

caroleloftus

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Can someone please help me and explain what this is? I have been looking through old posts and am a bit confused. Isn't it just like a NNO with gel? And what happens when the nails need re-doing? Do you just buff it off and start again?

Please help? I love the sound of this but am just a bit confused?!

Thanks

Hi guys,

Can someone please help me and explain what this is? I have been looking through old posts and am a bit confused. Isn't it just like a NNO with gel? And what happens when the nails need re-doing? Do you just buff it off and start again?

Please help? I love the sound of this but am just a bit confused?!

Thanks

The answer is yes it is, but it is thinner and usually done without an apex ... applied like enamel, especially on toes.

You can thin down and start again very quickly and easily without removing all of the product.

I do this on my nails all the time, having 2 children, time is something I dont have much of, so it is a fab and quick way of making your nails look great!! And it lasts for ages!!

Thank you so much for your help! I think I will try and give it a go when I have some spare time. I am constantly re-applying my nail varnish in a rush so think it will be a great way to stop having to do that!

Thanks again x

Latest posts

Back