Indian Head Massage Oils

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Curlywurly

Reaction score
Can anyone recommend a good supplier for Indian Head Massage oils?

Thanks.

for IHM you can use

* sweet almond oil
* coconut oil
* olive oil
* mustard oil
* sesame oil

You can also use brahmi oil and amla

I get my oils from Home which comes with free p&p

Brahmi and amla are not available there though, try googling pukka as thats where I would get them from. they also do dosha inspired teas for kapha, pitta and vata.

I get my dosha oils from

ayurvedic training & nature-based products - tri-dosha - ayurvedic massage, ayurvedic oil, ayurvedic products, ayurvedic skincare, ayurvedic spa, ayurvedic therapy, expensive but go a long way

Hi

If you have any local asian supermarkets around they do some fab authentic hair oils hat can be used for indian head and th cost pennies.

Bargain !

Mike

hi we trained with the pre-blends from pearl aromatherapy and i loved them and so did the clients. particulaly the muscular one. really good price and big bottles too

Thanks for all the suggestions. i have also found a company called smelly oils! (Smelly Oils) that do indian head oils - has anyone used them, if so are they any good?

Thanks.

Hi

If you have any local asian supermarkets around they do some fab authentic hair oils hat can be used for indian head and th cost pennies.

Bargain !

Mike
check the label carefully as some of the oils have colourant in them.

Latest posts

Back