Individual lashes and adhesive help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

king2805

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I was trained in my level 2 in beauty on eyelash application- individual and strip. I'm now a mobile service and was wanting to add this to my list of treatments.

I'm just wanting to know what your thoughts are on the best individual lashes to purchase,that you've used to apply & also best glue?

Many thanks in advance.

I get my bits from lashbase. I use their extreme plus glue too. They got a 20% discount sale on now as well if you're looking to get some products in.

Eyelash Emporium products are great, very good glues and good quality lashes and accessories - love their tweezers! X

We use eyelashemporium consumables and Novalash glue xx

I understand how frustrating not to have the right glue. That's the main success item to be in the lashes business. Im starting selling the best glue you ever used. After three weeks, my clients still has at least 30% left of lashes. Im charging my client $150 for full set and refill is $55. I'm book from open to close Tuesday to Saturday.

I understand how frustrating not to have the right glue. That's the main success item to be in the lashes business. Im starting selling the best glue you ever used. After three weeks, my clients still has at least 30% left of lashes. Im charging my client $150 for full set and refill is $55. I'm book from open to close Tuesday to Saturday.
what glue is this?

We use eyelashemporium consumables and Novalash glue xx
Just a quick question. Can you buy Novalash products if you didn't train with them?

Latest posts

Back