Individual lashes on lower lashes help!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

laura27

Reaction score
Hi there I have a client who insists I put the individual nouveau lashes on her lower lashes she had them done before in portugal and said they lasted, I spoke to my trainer who said its not recommended to use them on the lower lashes, I said this to the client and she said try anyway so I did for about 3 sessions and every time she loses them quickly, she now says I need to get the ones you can use on the bottom lashes I don't know if they exist!! She is a right pain and am happy to tell her I can't do them at all to be honest but thought i would ask!!
xxx

I would use 0.10 or 0.15 6mm or 7mm. B or C curl. Your client will have to be looking up at all times. Hope this helps you a little bit. X

Sent from my GT-S5830 using SalonGeek

Hi

I also offer lower lashes a few of my regulars have them when going on holiday or a special occasion, I use 6 and 8s j curls I find Cs are to curved and catch but wouldn't rule them out I know some do use them, I use a low fume glue and flat tweezers for safety. Also check with your insurance provider that you are covered to do lower lashes some only cover if you have attended a masters course.

I do the same as meekz and have attended the advanced course.

Would also mention that in our training we were told that approx 10 lashes per eye is sufficient, you don't want to lash every lower lash as we do the upper eye as it would look far too much

Heather x

Latest posts

Back