Individual lashes-pricing?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tronk7

Reaction score
I've just qualified in flirties individual lashes and can't decide what prices to do?!?!? I've looked around my area and the highest is £75 for a full set , right down to £30 ! So don't really know what to charge ? Obviously I've only just qualified so was thinking of an introductory offer until end of April ? What did you guys do when you we're starting out ? TIA X

What did flirties say? To charge?

I have just qualified also lm finding them a little tricky still to do will l get better? I hope so! Xxx

I done an intro offer when I started til I felt I could charge what I'm worth. By the sounds of your area go somewhere inbetweener when you do your full price like £45? Cheap doesn't really mean good with eyelashes. I wouldn't go to someone for £30 unless I saw their work. I usually pay around £50 for mine.
X

i charge £50. in the beginning i still charged £50 but gave a £10 voucher off any other treatment . x

I done an intro offer when I started til I felt I could charge what I'm worth. By the sounds of your area go somewhere inbetweener when you do your full price like £45? Cheap doesn't really mean good with eyelashes. I wouldn't go to someone for £30 unless I saw their work. I usually pay around £50 for mine.
X

I was thinking £45 and an intro of £35 ? I feel I'm good at doing them just need to improve my speed and get more lashes on. Thanks for advice x

What did flirties say? To charge?

They charge a lot more but my trainer is obviously very experienced and as she said it depends on what the going rate in your area is x

I have just qualified but unfortunately work in an area where everything is rock bottom price .... Girls are charging £25 and to be fair they are quite good!!! As I'm still new feel like I should be less but then that's too low :-/ xx

I have just qualified but unfortunately work in an area where everything is rock bottom price .... Girls are charging £25 and to be fair they are quite good!!! As I'm still new feel like I should be less but then that's too low :-/ xx

I only charge £25 for "express" lashes that have to be removed after 2weeks! I'd be suspicious of those prices... Xx

I do Flirties in Manchester I charge

£35 express lashes
£57 classic lashes
£87-£150 bespoke volume lashes

Infils
Classic £28
Volume £40-£75

I wouldn't place yourself too cheap I have clients that look for quality not price and fully booked up x

Latest posts

Back