INDOLA Tints????????

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ZooBaby

Reaction score
Hi, Just wondering if anyone uses the Indola range of tints and how they are compared to the Wella Koleston (have only really used Wella b4) They are nearly £3 cheaper a tube cheaper than Wella...any reviews pls?

i used to use them when they were tresemme , before they changed to indola , and still use them occasionally , and to be honest i was always very pleased with the results . shades i mostly used were bases and hi/lifts
so i cant really tell you what the reds and chocs are like

I love the level 6 in this colour but they dont smell that wonderful
I got taken the wrong way by a big fan of Indola the last time I said they were a bit stinky lol :eek: :smack: :lol:

but the colour 6 is lovely and the chocolate range is really nice
the only thing I don't like about them is that they are very slippery to work with when doing foils ,

and I find the basic level four is very dark

I find Wellas basic six and seven can look a little flat sometimes and go khaki looking

but the level six in the Indola tint is wonderfully natural looking colour
and looks a perfect natural dark blonde base shade

and if you use this basic base six shade in combination with those creamy baby blonde highlights it looks simply natural and fabulous

I myself like Wella best but .... I always use the above Indola chocolate colours and that wonderful Indola natural level six shade :) minky

I love indola's advanced coverage shades they are formulated for grey customers, they do a 7.30 and 9.30 which you mix with 9% and they come out lovely nice and warm and cover 100% grey. I find indolas bleach fantastic they have a new one proffession blonde expert or something its ace lifts upto 8 levels and you never really need anything above 3% peroxide with it. Wasnt overly impressed witht the hi lifts tho I dont think they lift as much as Wella.

I love indola's advanced coverage shades they are formulated for grey customers, they do a 7.30 and 9.30 which you mix with 9% and they come out lovely nice and warm and cover 100% grey. I find indolas bleach fantastic they have a new one proffession blonde expert or something its ace lifts upto 8 levels and you never really need anything above 3% peroxide with it. Wasnt overly impressed witht the hi lifts tho I dont think they lift as much as Wella.

Hi yes the bleach is great for lift and condition I used to use the dust free granules , I will definately try that other proffesion bleach
is it blue or white ? thanks :) minky

Its a blue bleach.

Sorry if im being thick but where would you buy them where they are cheapest!x x x
Posted via Mobile Device

Sorry if im being thick but where would you buy them where they are cheapest!x x x
Posted via Mobile Device

The Indola range would usually be available from salons direct or sallys or
most of the usual hairdressing wholsalers will sell the Indola range :hug:

Sorry late at night post, being a bit simple lol!! It is in my cataloge and on the a and f websight ha ha think Im going to order a few now out of curiosity xxxx:green:

Latest posts

Back