Infills???

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

makova06

Reaction score
I was just wondering how many of you do infills?

I never do infilss as I do the smileline so close to the natural one that the nails are in need og a rebalance after 2-3 weeks.

Urban Geek

Mobile Nail technician
Reaction score
I do rebalances most of the time on alternate visits, ie rebalance and next appointment infill, etc.

Bagpuss

Sleepy Geek Zzzzzzzz
Reaction score

IllumeGirl

Reaction score
ditto for me,too. Some of my clients like to alternate polish, then rebalance..so i find the different prices are useful..if a client wants to wear polish, then they dont have to pay extra for a french rebalance thats hidden under polish..and i do like to see refills in my book..rebalances are harder work...plus i like to do a polish here and there:) Breaks up the monotony IYKWIM
Lol, angie, posted the same time!
Structurally i pay attention to what needs doing apart from a new smile placement. eg replace zone 2..so in effect i am doing a rebalance..even though i call it a refill..did that make sense?

Nicki-Marie

Reaction score
I always rebalance. although on my own nails recently after 2 weeks my white hadnt grown out too much so wasnt in need of being rebalanced. So instead i applied my cool french pink to zone 2 & 3 to build my apex, then gently pulled a thinner layer over my white zone 1. So ive got a soft looking natural looking nail. It didnt dull the white as much as id imagined. xx

Latest posts