Ink London ilac longevity?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sparkle_Beauty_

Reaction score
Hi guys

I'm looking into ilac hybrid polish to use along side Shellac , I love Shellac but find its not suitable for everyone and would like a product with a bit more strength but still easy removal without buffing.
Any feedback from ilac users would be much appreciated does it last well and how does it compare to shellac wear? :)
x

Never heard of it personally.

I love Ink London. Never really used Shellac so can't comment on that side of things.

If you search 'ink London' or 'iLac' in the forum search facility loads come up which you may find helpful.

It's so reasonably priced it may be worth buying a sample kit and having a play! Xx

Thanks for your reply :) I had a look through the posts on here and it sounds great, I've ordered the trail kit to have a play with. There's so many nice colours though it's hard to resist ordering more x

What is the removal like with this system? How long does it take and does it lift and flake off easily?

What is the removal like with this system? How long does it take and does it lift and flake off easily?

It soaks off in about 6 minutes. It's like one of those fortune telling fish from the fair that curl up. Most of it curls up in big chunks leaving only small bits which wipe off with a cotton pad. It's quicker than shellac to remove and leaves no residue on the nails. Can't fault the removal, it's a dream

It's a fantastic product! I use it along side shellac, removal is amazing, just literally falls off. It takes a bit of practise to get application right as you don't cap every layer etc. but there's a Facebook page full of tips etc.
personally I use a bonder as helps the longevity. They are also releasing a new top coat soon which will be higher gel content so you have more option depending on the client and needs.
I would massively recommend their cuticle remover as it's also fab, as is the price!!!
Oh and customer service is second to none. And would go as far to say best I've experienced in nail industry so far!!

Never heard of it personally.
There seems to be lots of products that we don't have here in the US...... Makes me jealous...lol....

Latest posts

Back