Ink London

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lisa nails & beauty

Reaction score
Just discovered ink London.. Has anyone used their products & would you recommend?

I ordered sample of their acrylink, was £17.50 and I got monomer, primer and cover pink and I really love it. For the price you can't grumble at all, I normally use CND retention+ xx

Ill give that a go myself if it's only £17.50 I love to try new brands.. I'll have to try CND too.. Thank you for replying xx

Their acrylic is lovely to work with and so easy to file! I really like their ilac too but you need to do super thin coats. Cuticle remover is fabulous too!

I've tried the Ilac and rock top coat and it lasted 4 week!

I'm definitely gonna give their acrylic ago I think.. I have watched a YouTube video on their ilac and it did look really good.

They are releasing files, soak off strengthening gel, tips and a new led lamp at pro beauty too.

I just bought some ilac colours for the first time this week and I'm obsessed!! Had lots of compliments [emoji4] the price is also a bonus!

Thank you everyone for your comments.. I'll definitely be checking them out when I go to excel at the end of the month... X

Ink london products are amazing. I went from a loyal CND fan to INK london Jan 2015 and haven't looked back. Their ilac gel polish is long lasting, glossy and hard wearing. A huge colour selection that my previous brand just couldn't offer. They have rock top coat which is hard wearing glossy top coat. I get 3-4 weeks with no chips if I leave my nails.

Acrylink is amazing, so easy to work with. Files like a dream with no lifting. The cuticle remover works wonders.

The customer service is like no other and the price is really good for the quality you get. Would 100% recommend.

I'm a hardcore cnd girl and have just ordered the ink led lamp and 10 colours to try. The colours are amazing. Will let you know how I get on. X

Ink london products are amazing. I went from a loyal CND fan to INK london Jan 2015 and haven't looked back. Their ilac gel polish is long lasting, glossy and hard wearing. A huge colour selection that my previous brand just couldn't offer. They have rock top coat which is hard wearing glossy top coat. I get 3-4 weeks with no chips if I leave my nails.

Acrylink is amazing, so easy to work with. Files like a dream with no lifting. The cuticle remover works wonders.
I'm hearing great feedback from this brand I can't wait to try it

That would be fantastic. Thank you

I absolutely love their iLac!! Beautiful colours, goes on lovely and easy removal.
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1454754939.171112.jpg
Here is a set I did on myself using iLac colours plus a sharpie design with topcoat to finish

They look lovely. I'm really excited to try out this brand.

I've just ordered the Acrylink trial kit. I'm intrigued by the easy filing comments and looking forward to trying it x

Yes please let me know how you get on with this. X

I have a really random question! Dose the bottle of monomer leak? I have a naio nails that leaks really bad! Cnd one dosnt but i always try to keep it upright but the Naio one goes everywhere whatever you do! X

The acrylink acrylic system trial kit is that clear acrylic in the kit? Sorry if I'm coming across a bit dumb

The acrylink acrylic system trial kit is that clear acrylic in the kit? Sorry if I'm coming across a bit dumb
It's automatically the pink but you can request a different colour when you order. I took the pink as that's what I usually use X

Latest posts

Back