Ink London

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love INK London, the gel polish is amazing I have stopped using other brands and have only brought this since I found it. The removal only takes 8 mins and the remover smells amazing too. It comes away from the nail so easily as well. I have brought the acrylic range but yet to use it as I am not that confident in acrylic yet. Highly recommend their products , they have a Facebook page and all the girls on there are lovely and Chrissy who is the big boss is amazing too always answers your questions and sends out emails with updates of stock etc - can not fault the company at all x

Lisa I think your message sent before you were finished...
Sorry I don't know what happened there.. It is nice to file but for me personally I prefer naio acrylic..

Could you ladies tell me if this brand is compatible with other top coats? Also do you need the base coat over your acrylic extensions?
I have just been looking at this brand to swap from cuccio veneer.
Thanks x

Hi, I don't know about using other top costs with this brand as my kit is arriving tomorrow. But when putting gel over acrylic I do put a base coat on first. Hope this helps x

I wouldn't use another top coat as the rock top coat is amazing!

Do you all use the ink London lamp with the ink polish range? X

I use my generic hybrid led/uv lamp and it works perfectly X

Just an update. I purchased the ink London starter kit and the new led light. I used rock top coat and it looked super shiny. Will let you know on the wear. I tried it on my mother in law who is a carer in a nursing home so very hard on her hands. So it will be a true test. X

Could you ladies tell me if this brand is compatible with other top coats? Also do you need the base coat over your acrylic extensions?
I have just been looking at this brand to swap from cuccio veneer.
Thanks x

I wouldn't use base coat over acrylic. I would finish filling, cleanse then go straight to colour coat x

Just an update. I purchased the ink London starter kit and the new led light. I used rock top coat and it looked super shiny. Will let you know on the wear. I tried it on my mother in law who is a carer in a nursing home so very hard on her hands. So it will be a true test. X

How did you find it?x

Can I ask if the Ink lamp cures all five fingers? I've read differentiating reviews (although have an idea they may have changed lamp since some were posted) and it's the only thing stopping me from ordering the whole kit. Many thanks in advance.

Can I ask if the Ink lamp cures all five fingers? I've read differentiating reviews (although have an idea they may have changed lamp since some were posted) and it's the only thing stopping me from ordering the whole kit. Many thanks in advance.

Yes it definatley does :)

I'm new to acrylic but I love acrylink so far. I did these and whilst far from perfect there is no lifting at the 10 day stage and the shine (using rock top coat) is still vibrant despite work and chasing round after a 3 year old.

Personally I'm a fan of the natural colour (shown in the pic) but the pink is very nice.

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1459754294.416159.jpg

How did you find it?x

Clients are loving it. My problem client who cleans in a nursing home lasted 2 weeks with no chips. It looked perfect apart from the growth. It applies completely differently to shellac though so I've had to adapt. But I am happy to buy in more colours and offer it alongside shellac.

Clients are loving it. My problem client who cleans in a nursing home lasted 2 weeks with no chips. It looked perfect apart from the growth. It applies completely differently to shellac though so I've had to adapt. But I am happy to buy in more colours and offer it alongside shellac.
Can I ask in what ways does it applies completely differently? Also are you using CND prep products or INK ones? I am really interested in trying INK as I've heard so many good things about it.
At the moment I use CND Shellac and have never been tempted to try other brands.
Thanks in advance ☺

What lamp do you use with ink? X

Can I ask in what ways does it applies completely differently? Also are you using CND prep products or INK ones? I am really interested in trying INK as I've heard so many good things about it.
At the moment I use CND Shellac and have never been tempted to try other brands.
Thanks in advance ☺[/QUOTE

I'm using all INK products and their lamp with it. It is more viscose so you need super thin layers so it doesn't run into the sidewalls. They do a starter kit very which includes top, base , 1 colour and all the liquids at a very, very reasonable price. You could try it out that way using your cnd lamp before deciding whether to invest. Xx

What lamp do you use with ink? X

I was using my CND LED lamp but have just invested in the Ink branded LED lamp. The shine is amazing,

I'm thinking of buying the kit, which includes the lamp and six colours of your choice. Which colours should I go for to start me off? I want them all, lol!!!

I ordered the following today!
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1459807896.526979.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1459807916.051224.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1459807935.645013.jpg

They are arriving tomorrow! X

Latest posts

Back