INOA - Love it or hate it?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

franC

Reaction score
There have been quite a few posts about INOA, but I was hoping to get a general vote on this - it's been a few months since the relaunch - do you love it or hate it, and WHY?:?:

Still not sure :( I had it on mine on sat, I wash my hair twice a day in INOA colour care shampoo and it still seems to have the vibrancy but it has lifted 1/2 shade, but as I said I am always outside running or in a dance class so it goes through a lot! Still has a great gloss though
On clients I have found it very inconsistent for grey coverage BUT we finally got the double bases in last week and I have to say "wow" amazing coverage without loss of tone. How they will fade remains to be seen..
I am often disapointed with the lack of vibrancy and tge fact you can't really take it through and have to colour match to dia colour is really rather costly meaning the price if our root retouch may have to go up to at least £40 to break even , not sure how this will go down :(

Latest posts

Back