Inoa or Majirel browns

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

debbie douglas

hairtips
Reaction score
Hello, i have a client with a natural base 6 with 40percent grey, been using inoa 6.8 and then having to refresh the ends with dia richesse as the inoa won't hold on the ends.
I went over to majirel french browns 6.025 and the same problem trying to get the ends and lengths to take nicely, the ends seem to grab and sometimes go to dark with dia richesse if used to refresh the ends, so use clear 1/4 and chosen shade colour the only problem is not the majirel browns don't have a coresponding shade in richesse . any good tips to get a really nice rich brown without going to dark fed up with trying to get a nice brown and on long hair without the ends not holding . client uses all loreal shampoos etc
thank you in advance

Hello, i have a client with a natural base 6 with 40percent grey, been using inoa 6.8 and then having to refresh the ends with dia richesse as the inoa won't hold on the ends.
I went over to majirel french browns 6.025 and the same problem trying to get the ends and lengths to take nicely, the ends seem to grab and sometimes go to dark with dia richesse if used to refresh the ends, so use clear 1/4 and chosen shade colour the only problem is not the majirel browns don't have a coresponding shade in richesse . any good tips to get a really nice rich brown without going to dark fed up with trying to get a nice brown and on long hair without the ends not holding . client uses all loreal shampoos etc
thank you in advance
Hi there I would personally refresh with a Dialight mochas because mocha contains both the .2 and the .5 ,so its very similar but off course a lighter depth ,Hope it helps

thank you in advance
Hello Debbie i hope this helps,
It really depends how faded the ends are and what undercoat pigment is exposed. without seeing the ends its very hard to formulate it seems that your client likes a cool brunette result .
I personally would use Dialight 5g 5.52 +15g 7 + 10g clear with 6vol should give you a muted rich mahogany brown or for a softer less red mahogany result Dialight 15g 6.23 +10g 7 +5g clear with 6 Vol
Dialight is an acid colour which closes the cuticle scales on coloured hair and anchors the pigment within the hair fibre. Diarichesse is alkaline which causes the cuticle to expand to get the colour molecule in the hair shaft. this results in a darker flat result which fades after 2 to 6 shampoos
I

Latest posts

Back