Inoa supreme

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

fefil

Reaction score
Hello,
I've just joined this forum, I'm not a hairdresser or hair expert, so I'm hoping someone can give me some advice, please.
I used to dye my hair ( I do it myself) with L'oreal Supreme, which has been discontinued, I believe as n can't find it anywhere.
Today I used Inoa Supreme 9.32 for the first time. To apply it was a difficult task to say the least, it's extremely thin and was running down my clothes like water.
I did mix it with L'real oxydant 6% as i always do with any L'oreal dyes. I don't know if I had used the Inoa developer it would not be so watery, does anyone know that?
My natural hair is black with about 30% grey, and most dyes don't cover my grey but the L'oreal Supreme did and it was a great colour.
I'm not sure about colour result now as my hair is still wet, but if seems darker that the old one, which was the same colour number.
If anyone knows a hair dye which really cover grey hair like L'oreal supreme did, please let me know. Any advice regarding a hair dye to cover resistant grey hair, is very welcome.
I still may finish the Inoa I have before moving on to another one, so is it going to solve the watery problem if I mix it with Inoa ods oxydant or they're all the same as I suspect?
Thanks.

Hi, yes you need to use a dedicated developer,in this case inoa supreme developer as the technology in the colour is different as its specifically targeted for 70 - 100% white hair. It's also thicker than your normal loreal developer so it Will not be so runny. Also when applying make sure you cover the hair properly,almost soak it in it for the best result. Hope that helps x

Sent from my GT-S5830i using SalonGeek mobile app

Inoa is completely different to other l'oreal hair colour. It is oil based as uses an ODS (oil delivery system) instead of ammonia. You cannot mix the colour with normal creme developer as it won't have the oil content and the right releaser to make the colour penetrate the hair properly. You must measure out inoa and use it's own dedicated releaser to get a true result

Why are you helping a no. Pro use pro products?

To the o.p either go to a salon or if money's tight your local salon

Hello,
I've just joined this forum, I'm not a hairdresser or hair expert, so I'm hoping someone can give me some advice, please.
I used to dye my hair ( I do it myself) with L'oreal Supreme, which has been discontinued, I believe as n can't find it anywhere.
Today I used Inoa Supreme 9.32 for the first time. To apply it was a difficult task to say the least, it's extremely thin and was running down my clothes like water.
I did mix it with L'real oxydant 6% as i always do with any L'oreal dyes. I don't know if I had used the Inoa developer it would not be so watery, does anyone know that?
My natural hair is black with about 30% grey, and most dyes don't cover my grey but the L'oreal Supreme did and it was a great colour.
I'm not sure about colour result now as my hair is still wet, but if seems darker that the old one, which was the same colour number.
If anyone knows a hair dye which really cover grey hair like L'oreal supreme did, please let me know. Any advice regarding a hair dye to cover resistant grey hair, is very welcome.
I still may finish the Inoa I have before moving on to another one, so is it going to solve the watery problem if I mix it with Inoa ods oxydant or they're all the same as I suspect?
Thanks.

Your using products you have no understanding of and to come on a professional forum asking for advice on colour theory is insulting. I didnt spend years training to tell you what to buy to do it yourself.

My advice
Stop being tight if you want decent results then pay for it like normal clients
Or..
Train for at least 4 year then you may have an incling of knowledge.

I'm not helping, I'm advising.

We don't advise non pros on here

I don't think we need to go down the route of explaining the difference between helping and advising do we?
Although we have this Consumer Forum it is not for members of the public to ask how to use Professional use only products. It's more for asking what shampoo to get for your split ends ;)

OP, out professionals particularly our colouring experts have trained for years to gain the expertise they have, this cannot be passed on to a DIYer.

To save any more repetition of this message I shall close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back