Insomnia

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dani1987

Reaction score
Me! It's awful because I know I'll suffer when I'm in the salon on Tuesday! Currently sitting watching bones

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Me! It's awful because I know I'll suffer when I'm in the salon on Tuesday! Currently sitting watching bones

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Same I thought will I just give up but the knock on is the worst!!

Heres your sister! Just finished watching 'The Help', now on to the Royle Family!

Still awake :( not sure if its even worth it going to bed now :eek:

Hope you all got rest... I think I managed at going on 4 up at 10 for a massage at 11 feeling it tho keeping going with house work so I'll sleep tonight

I get insomnia now and again, especially at the moment,:(

Well i had around 20-30 mins sleep last night & now i'm struggling lol i have had it for ages yet i never seem to get used to the lack of sleep x

I was prescribed zopiclone which helped me with my insomnia.

I actually have insomnia through my child and myself.I go to bed at about 1/2 o'clock and then I'm up at 4 lol.my gal has special needs and she's up every day at 4 and I can't sleep till about 1/2.So it's a kind of different insomnia I suppose.

Insomnia gets tiring lol x

Mine got to a stage where i wasnt sleeping until 2/3 THE NEXT DAY!
I would then sleep until about. 6 and miss every hour of daylight (as it was winter) & just cleaned the house constantly trying to tire myself out, very depressing!

I actually have insomnia through my child and myself.I go to bed at about 1/2 o'clock and then I'm up at 4 lol.my gal has special needs and she's up every day at 4 and I can't sleep till about 1/2.So it's a kind of different insomnia I suppose.

Fair play your supermum xx

Mine got to a stage where i wasnt sleeping until 2/3 THE NEXT DAY!
I would then sleep until about. 6 and miss every hour of daylight (as it was winter) & just cleaned the house constantly trying to tire myself out, very depressing!

Bless you how do you do it? Im wide awake again now hopefully I'll wind down a bit

Bless you how do you do it? Im wide awake again now hopefully I'll wind down a bit

It was horrible having little to no hunan contact! In fairness my boyfriend used to stay up with me until about 6 for company when he was over! Maybe read a book that might help :)

I know that feeling! My son is up between 4-5am doesn't matter what time i put him to bed, he wakes up the same time :( he wakes up 3-4 times through the night aswell but i'm awake anyway so no broken sleep. Take my hat off to you with your daughter its extremely hard work looking after a child at best of times let alone on little sleep xx

I know that feeling! My son is up between 4-5am doesn't matter what time i put him to bed, he wakes up the same time :( he wakes up 3-4 times through the night aswell but i'm awake anyway so no broken sleep. Take my hat off to you with your daughter its extremely hard work looking after a child at best of times let alone on little sleep xx

Thank you,I've been doing it for 8 years so I'm well used to it now lol.I'm just constantly in my own little bubble battling through the days lol.

My daughter is exactly the same dosnt matter what time she goes to bed she's up at the same time lol.I take my hat off to you to.xxx

Me! I get it intermittently but it's truly awful, I've just got over a bad bout, nothing worse than be absolutely worn out but not being able to sleep :(

I suffer with it badly :( even more so now I'm pregnant and can't take anything :( though last night I did manage (with only a couple of interruptions) from 2-7:55... considering the night before id had 45 mins I was impressed with myself. I usually fall asleep at 11 then wake up like clock work at 1:30 then im awake all night. Is miserable :(

Here's to a good or rather better night for you all tonight xxx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Have those of you who are not pregnant tried any natural remedies? I find natrasleep or similar work quite well just don't smell them first as not pleasant anything containing hops and valerian and passion flower should help.

Aromatherapy quite useful too clary sage and lavender are good to diffuse before bed.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back