Instagram - please follow

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@cbmobilebeauty

Does anyone use Twitter does business too?
Mine is @carleyblythex

I do mine is @ElluringBeauty 😊

Hello all.
Mine is nailkarma

I'm becky_nails on Instagram for you those of you who would like to take a look!👀👀👀

Followed if you could follow nails_by_janek

Sent from my GT-I8200N using SalonGeek mobile app

@jordoncharlotte
Say hi if you're from salon geek then I can follow you too xx

@totalbeautylauren

Follow back x

arabella_nails_donna_hampton
I

I don't even know how instagram works!
But as soon as i do, I'll follow you all! Now off to get a lesson from my 12 year old son. ...

Sent from my SM-N915G using SalonGeek mobile app

Mines @milliesnailandbeauty, if anyone follows I'll follow back 😊

My account is @RadiantBeauty72

I have gone through the thread and everyone who has a heart from me has been followed on instagram. I would appreciate a follow in return. I'll follow anyone who follows me.

Someone said earlier about sending a private or direct message through instagram...i'm new to it and can't figure out how to do it. Can anyone help? xx

Following 😄 can you follow back
Thank you

Sent from my D5833 using SalonGeek mobile app

Just set up an instagram account for posting pics of my work once in salon and once I've worked out how to use it!
Who's got one? I would love to follow fellow geeks! Already seen some of your fab work on the before and afters!

I am in there but haven't posted anything yet

Just set up an instagram account for posting pics of my work once in salon and once I've worked out how to use it!
Who's got one? I would love to follow fellow geeks! Already seen some of your fab work on the before and afters!

I am on Instagram name is natsb12

Coolio! My username is gorgeoushairbykatherine.

Mine is
arabella_nails_donna_hampton

I am beauty_bumble_bee xx

Latest posts

Back